NRS Guardian Wedge Waist Throw Bag
Item: 45107.02 | Product Details »
- A waist bag with quick-release belt holds a compact, removable throw bag.
- The outer bag has a wide hook-and-loop flap and a zipper to facilitate removing the inner bag. Drainage holes in the bag expel water quickly.
- Removable Wedge Throw Bag has foam flotation to keep it on top of the water, mesh sides for drainage and drying, and reflective taping for increased visibility.
- Throw bag contains 55 feet of 1/4" polypropylene rope, with a maximum tensile strength of 950 pounds.
- A quick-release buckle on the adjustable waist belt ensures safe exit in an emergency.
- The internal throw bag comes completely free from the waist belt.
- Webbing loops along the belt allow you to attach carabiners.
Conveniently worn around your waist, the Guardian Waist Throw Bag is always at your fingertips, whether you're in your boat or scouting a rapid.
Knowing how to properly stuff your throw bag is important for ensuring youre ready to make a rescue when needed on the river. Let the NRS experts show you how to quickly re-stuff your throw bag to make certain the rope can run out smoothly and without tangles in the event of a rescue. We also demonstrate how to hand coil the throw rope for a quick second toss to a swimmer.
|Load Max:||950 lbs. (4.22 kN)|