NRS Ultra Light Paddler Medical Kit
Item: 45228.04 | Product Details »
- The Ultra-Light Paddler Kit takes up minimal space and includes the bare necessities for first-aid care; it's a great backup kit to toss in "just in case."
- Features every-day first aid supplies like band-aids and antiseptic wipes; butterfly strips and dressings for minor wound and trauma management; and basic survival gear such as duct tape and a fire starter kit.
- The modules are stored in a tough 30-denier ripstop nylon dry bag with the HydroLock zip-seal and fold-down StormStrip™ closure.
- Plastic d-ring on the buckle and two metal grommets offer multiple attachment points.
- Attached tag doubles as an inventory check-off list and header cards are included in each module letting you easily keep stock of your supplies.
- The dry bag is big enough to easily hold the Ultra-Light Paddler Medical Kit modules and any small, personalized additions.
- The Ultra-Light Paddler Kit is designed for a group of 1-2 people on the water for up to 4 days.
- Field medical kits contain tools and supplies which can be helpful for providing care to ill or injured people. These kits are not a substitute for professional medical care. Please obtain current first-aid and CPR training from a credible source to learn how to properly utilize the contents of medical kits.