NRS Roll-A-Table Drybag
Item: 55039.01 | Product Details »
- The heavy-duty PVC construction combined with welded seams result in a rugged, waterproof bag that will keep your gear dry and withstand the seasonal use and abuse.
- Designed with the Roll-A-Table (item #: 71415.01) in mind, this dry bag can hold two Roll-A-Tables, or two Roll-A-Cots, or a Roll-A-Table and a Roll-A-Cot; you get the picture.
- It will also hold an NRS River Wing, family-sized tent, camp chair, or other extra-long gear that needs to stay dry.
- Exclusive to NRS, the StormStrip™ closure system coupled with heavy duty plastic buckles provide a watertight seal and a convenient carry handle.
- In addition, we've added a webbing carry handle to the side to make hauling your gear easier.
- A D-ring on the quick-release buckle provides a handy attachment point.
NRS rafting guru Clyde Nicely shows you how to properly roll up your waterproof dry bag in this short instructional video. There are just a few simple steps you need to follow to get the best water-tight seal. Push out most of the air, then fold, rather than roll, the bag top. (Folding creates more sharp bends to block water entry.) Fold the top of the dry bag at least three times, then snap the buckle shut. Closed properly, NRS Drybags keep your gear dry while rafting, kayaking, canoeing and stand up paddling. The StormStrip closure on NRS dry bags is time- and boater-tested to protect your water sports gear. The StormStrip closure is used on the NRS Bill's Bag, Outfitter Bag, System 5 Bag, Expedition DriDuffel, Day Pack, Access Duffel, Tuff Sack, Ricksack and Dri-Stow Bag. It also protects and backs up the waterproof zip seal on HydroLock Dry Bags.
|Filled Dimensions:||9.5" dia x 42" H|
|Material:||18 oz. PVC/polyester|
|Closure System:||Fold-down StormStrip™ closure|