Watershed Chattooga Dry Duffel
Item: 55403.02 | Product Details »
- Keep your gear dry even when submerged! Easy-to-use ZipDry® Seal presses shut like a freezer bag.
- 420 denier Cordura nylon ripstop with a heavy matte polyurethane finish for abrasion resistance and overall strength.
- All seams are RF welded and guaranteed to be free of leaks.
- Even the smallest details are top quality: Duraflex™ side-release buckles and D-rings are combined with extreme-duty nylon webbing.
- Wide mouth for easy access.
- If you transport fragile equipment in your duffel, a liner is a must: constructed of a 200 denier nylon outer shell, minicell foam cushioning, and an interior fleece lining, will reliably protect your gear.
- Size: 12" x 20" x 10", 1800 cu. In., 30 liters.
- To ensure you receive the best continued performance from your ZipDry Seal, Watershed recommends periodic lubrication with a non-petroleum based product such as 303 UV Protectant, Armor-All or Burt's Bees hand salve.
This is a testimonial done by canadian Freestyle kayak Champion Kelsey Thompson. Kelsey is an adventure photographer and videographer that trusts Watershed to house and protect his expensive camera and video gear....as well as anything else that needs to stay dry.
|Volume:||1800 cu. in., 30 liters|
|Filled Dimensions:||12" x 20" x 10"|
|Material:||420-denier nylon with polyurethane coating|
|Closure System:||ZipDry® seal|