Watershed Chattooga Dry Duffel
Item: 55403.02 | Product Details »
- Keep your gear dry even when submerged! Easy-to-use ZipDry® Seal presses shut like a freezer bag.
- 420 denier Cordura nylon ripstop with a heavy matte polyurethane finish for abrasion resistance and overall strength.
- All seams are RF welded and guaranteed to be free of leaks.
- Even the smallest details are top quality: Duraflex™ side-release buckles and D-rings are combined with extreme-duty nylon webbing.
- Wide mouth for easy access.
- If you transport fragile equipment in your duffel, a liner is a must: constructed of a 200 denier nylon outer shell, minicell foam cushioning, and an interior fleece lining, will reliably protect your gear.
- Size: 10"H x 19.25" W x 9.5" D, 1332 cu. In., 22 liters.
- To ensure you receive the best continued performance from your ZipDry Seal, Watershed recommends periodic lubrication with a non-petroleum based product such as 303 UV Protectant, Armor-All or Burt's Bees hand salve.
The Chattooga is one of our most versatile duffels. It can be used as a large first aid kit for a group expedition, a small ditch bag for blue-water sailing, a blind bag for waterfowl hunting, you name it! People come up with new uses for Watershed bags every day, and the Chattooga offers a wide range of possibilities.
|Volume:||1332 cu. in., 22 liters|
|Filled Dimensions:||10"H x 19.25" W x 9.5" D|
|Material:||420-denier nylon with polyurethane coating|
|Closure System:||ZipDry® seal|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS ATB Wetshoe
On Sale: NRS Havoc Livery Helmet
On Sale: NRS Co-Pilot Knife