Watershed Chattooga Dry Duffel
Item: 55403.03 | Product Details »
- Airtight ZipDry® closure seals out water and guarantees to keep your gear dry.
- A wide opening offers easy access to gear.
- RF welded seams ensure waterproof dependability while expedition-grade hardware with reinforced stitching guarantees long-lasting, durable performance.
- Six d-ring-style lashing points for securing the duffel to your boat or attaching gear for quick access.
- Features multiple compression straps for customized sizing and heavy-duty carry handles.
- Pair the duffel with the Chattooga Liner (Item #: 55402.02) to protect fragile equipment such as cameras.
- Size: 10"H x 19.25" W x 9.5" D, 1332 cu. In., 22 liters.
- Named after the popular southeastern Wild & Scenic river.
|Filled & Rolled Volume:||1332 cu. in., 22 liters|
|Filled & Rolled Dimensions:||10"H x 19.25" W x 9.5" D|
|Material:||UV-Resistant polyurethane-coated nylon|
|Closure System:||ZipDry® seal|