Watershed Aleutian Deck Bag
Item: 55407.02 | Product Details »
- A ZipDry® closure at the cockpit-facing end ensures that all of your gear stored in the spacious main compartment will stay completely dry and quickly accessible.
- Mesh water-bottle holder, bilge-pump clips, and a highly visible map case add up to a versatile, highly useful dry bag.
- 420 denier Cordura nylon ripstop with a heavy matte polyurethane finish for abrasion resistance and overall strength.
- All seams are RF welded and guaranteed to be free of leaks.
- Size: 14"W x 21"H, 800 cu. In, 13 liters.
- To ensure you receive the best continued performance from your ZipDry Seal, Watershed recommends periodic lubrication with a non-petroleum based product such as 303 UV Protectant, Armor-All or Burt's Bees hand salve.
- The bag comes with a plastic stiffener inside the bag that serves to "dome up" the top of the bag. Here is how to install it: 1. Fold end-to-end, like a taco. 2. Insert the stiffener into the bag, toward the far end, past the clear window. 3. Spread ends of the stiffener so they're pointing toward the bottom of the bag. 4. Press the ends out toward the outside edges of the bag.
|Volume:||800 cu. in., 13 liters|
|Filled Dimensions:||14"W x 21"H|
|Material:||420-denier Cordura® nylon ripstop with a heavy matte polyurethane finish|
|Closure System:||ZipDry® seal|