- Keep your gear dry even when submerged! Easy-to-use ZipDry® Seal presses shut like a freezer bag.
- 420 denier Cordura nylon ripstop with a heavy matte polyurethane finish for abrasion resistance and overall strength.
- All seams are RF welded and guaranteed to be free of leaks.
- Even the smallest details are top quality: Duraflex® side-release buckles and D-rings are combined with extreme-duty nylon webbing.
- Wide mouth for easy access.
- If you transport fragile equipment in your duffel, a liner is a must: constructed of a 200 denier nylon outer shell, minicell foam cushioning, and an interior fleece lining, will reliably protect your gear.
- Size: 9"H x 16"W x 8"D, 640 cu in, 10.5 liters.
- To ensure you receive the best continued performance from your ZipDry Seal, Watershed recommends periodic lubrication with a non-petroleum based product such as 303 UV Protectant, Armor-All or Burt's Bees hand salve.
|Filled & Rolled Volume:||640 cu. in., 10.5 liters|
|Filled & Rolled Dimensions:||9"H x 16"W x 8"D|
|Material:||420-denier Cordura® nylon ripstop with a heavy matte polyurethane finish|
|Closure System:||ZipDry® seal|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS River Bed Sleeping Pad
On Sale: NRS High Roll Duffel Dry Bag