- Easy, tool-free installation using universal mounting hardware that fits most base roof racks.
- When not in use, the SlimShady rolls into a 6.5' wide case that only takes up 6 inches of rack space, leaving plenty of room for kayaks, SUPs, and cargo boxes.
- When you're ready to set-up camp, simply pull the awning out like a window shade and insert the poles. (Additionally, using tie-down straps is recommended.)
- Awning legs can adjust between 4' and 7'.
- Constructed with lightweight, durable PU-coated nylon to shed water and withstand harsh conditions.
- Provides 42 square feet of sun and weather protection.
- Includes locks to roof rack with SKS Lock Cores for added security.
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
|Dimensions:||6'6" x 6'6" (unrolled)|
|Material:||420 denier nylon with PU coating|
|Dimensions:||80" L x 4" W x 4" H (rolled up)|