- A 117-page field guide designed to give paddlers the tools to pre-plan, evaluate, move down river and execute rescues in a safe and efficient manner.
- Divided into five sections: pre-planning decisions, risk assessment, steps to a rescue, whitewater rescue and technical river skills, rope rescue techniques, and what to carry on the river.
- Includes information resources, group member information sheets, river log sheets and first-aid, safety and gear checklists.
- Printed on waterproof, tear-proof paper, making it a useful tool that's easy to bring along on the water.
- Written by two rescue professionals with a combination of 40 years of first-hand experience.
Size: 6" L x 4" W
|Author:||Sierra Rescue International/Julie Monger and Abigail Polsby|
|Size:||6" x 4"|