RiverMaps Rogue River 2nd Edition Guide Book
Item: 66016.02 | Product Details »
- Full-spread, color maps are reproductions of USGS topographical maps. Refer to the facing page for detailed, mile-by-mile information.
- With book in hand, maps read from bottom to top to match the downstream flow of the river.
- Includes information on history, geology, wildlife and plant life throughout the Rogue River basin as well as basic river trip etiquette, rules, regulations and shuttle directions.
- High-quality waterproof paper prevents ink from smearing and is tear resistant to keep your guide intact throughout your trip.
- The spiral-bound format makes it easy to turn pages and fold the book as needed.
Size: 9"W x 14"H
|Author:||Duwain Whitis and Barbara Vinson|
|Size:||9" x 14"|