RiverMaps Salt River Arizona Guide Book
Item: 66206.01 | Product Details »
- This book covers the entire permitted portions from the put-in at Highway 60 through the South Gleason River Access to the take-out at Highway 288 on the Upper Salt River.
- Spiral bound format with full color topo maps on right side and complete text descriptions on the facing page.
- Color photos highlight some of the river's more famous attractions and features.
- Excellent mile by mile information on rapids, campgrounds, geological features, historical sites and reference points.
- The topo maps are the same scale as the original USGS maps. The contour lines and accurate shape of the river really help you keep track of where you are.
- High quality waterproof, tear-resistant paper handles the splash and abuse of negotiating rivers.
- This guidebook also includes numerous side hikes and interesting features away from the river.
- Includes info pages on frequently asked questions about boating the river, area geology, archaeology, resources protection and plants found along the river, as well as emergency contact information.
Size: 9"W x 14"H waterproof paper
Map Pages: USGS 7.5" color topo reproductions
Scale: 2,000 feet per inch (1:24,000)
|Author:||Duwain Whitis & Barbara Vinson|
|Size:||9" x 14"|