TravelChair Aluminum Joey Chair
Item: 71426.02 | Product Details »
- At 2.4 pounds, the TravelChair Joey Chair is the perfect companion for boating, hiking and trips to the beach.
- Just pop the high-tensile aluminum frame pieces together, slip on the mesh and closed-cell foam seat, and you're ready to relax and enjoy the scenery.
- With the highest and largest seat in its class, the Joey Chair is both more comfortable and easier to stand up from than other lightweight camp chairs.
- The large rubber end caps keep the chair legs from sinking into sand and soft dirt.
- An internal shock-cord joins the tough aluminum frame to eliminate the risk of losing parts.
- One thing that isn't lightweight about the Joey is its carrying capacity. It supports folks up to 300 pounds.
- Stores compactly in a handy zippered pouch.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Frame Material:||Shock-corded drawn aluminum|
|Seat Material:||Ripstop fabric and mesh|
|Weight:||2.4 lb (1.1 kg.)|
|Dimensions (open):||21" x 21" x 28" (53 x 53 x 71 cm)|
|Dimensions (packed):||4" x 4" x 14" (10 x 10 x 36 cm)|
|Seat Height:||16" (41 cm)|
|Capacity:||300 lbs. (136 kg)|