- The top is 1/2" high-density polyethylene (HDPE), with an easy-clean ripple-patterned finish. It's impervious to moisture; perfect material for your waterborne adventures.
- Tough, corrosion-resistant 1" 6063 aluminum square-tubing frame stands up to the rigors of river life.
- The Standard Campsite Counter is 18" wide and 68" long, a generously sized work surface. 40" tall, it's a comfortable standing height.
- The Wide Campsite Counter is 22" x 48". Its 31" height lends itself to being a good dining table and card table, as well as kitchen counter.
- There are multiple tie-down points for securing the Campsite Counter to the boat frame and gear to the Counter.
- Comes with a 1" NRS HD Tiedown Strap for lashing the legs closed.
Hot items right off the fire, like Dutch ovens and cooking pots, and some camp stoves, placed directly on the table top can melt and mar the surface. Use protective hot pads for those items.