- QuadPower LED with 250 lumens (on max setting) enclosed in a diffuser globe for bright, glare-free light.
- Strobe mode and unique dimming function for adjustable brightness.
- Distinctive fold-down legs increase lantern height to 8.25 inches (21 cm), maximizing light dispersion.
- The collapsible double-hook hang loop lets you suspend the Apollo from a tree, River Wing pole, or tent loop.
- Runs on internal rechargeable lithium ion battery (2,600 mA hour capacity) or 3 AA batteries (not included).
- The Apollo also charges handheld electronics via an external USB port (included). Takes 3.5 hours to charge a cell phone.
- Power meter clearly displays the battery level and works with both alkalines and internal rechargeable battery.
|Dimensions:||3" x 8.25" / closed: 3" x 5"|
|Type of Bulb:||QuadPower LED|
|Burn Time on Low:||150 hours when both battery options used together, or (Lithium ion) 30 hours ; (AAs) 120 hours|
|Burn Time on High:||(Lithium ion) 6 hours ; (AAs) 18 hours|
|Type of Battery:|
|Weight (with batteries):||12.1 oz (344 g)|
|Batteries Included:||Lithium ion included, AA's not included|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Ion PFD - Closeout