- Use the sun's energy to keep your electronics working when you're having fun off the grid.
- With both a 12 volt 625mA output and a 5 volt 1000mA (USB) output, the Explorer 10 is optimized for common mid-sized electronics.
- Six independent panels maximize performance and all the Explorer 10 to fold compactly (6.2" x 5.25" x 2").
- In full sun the panel will recharge an MP3 player in 30 minutes, and a cell phone or two rechargeable AA batteries in 60 minutes.
- Includes 12v socket/car adapter, battery clamp cable that can be used to trickle charge 12v lead acid batteries, multi-linking cable and accessory cable stuff sack.
- The solar panel is weather resistant. Full submersion in water should be avoided.
- You can link multiple units together for even more output.
|Output:||12 volts 625mA, 5 volts 1000mA (USB)|
|Dimensions:||15.6" x 12.6" unfolded|