- Charge the Solar String Lights in the direct sunlight with the solar panel facing up (12-14 hours), or plug into the USB power adapter (2-3 hours).
- Solar base unit doubles as a compartment to keep the string organized; charging unit may also be used to top off a smartphone charge up to 50% in two-three hours.
- Includes 18 feet of kink-resistant, braided nylon cord with two uniquely-designed clips to make it easy to hang in any situation.
- USB port for two-way mobile charging (includes USB cord).
- Features 20 warm white LEDs in 10 nodes.
- Four light modes: Base-Unit LED On plus three modes for the string: low (15 lumens), medium (50 lumens), and high (100 lumens).
- Base unit is IP67-rated waterproof; cord IPx4-rated splashproof.
- To use, twist to unlock and the spring-loaded bottom will open. Unravel string lights to desired length and hang in a chosen location. Push the power button to turn ON, push again to rotate through light modes.
|Dimensions:||2.8" H x 5" Diameter|
|Type of Bulb:||20 warm white LEDs in 10 nodes|
|Burn Time on Low:||20 hours|
|Weight (without batteries):||11.3 oz (320 g)|