- Werner Sr. is the patriarch of the Werner family. This commemorative paddle is the culmination of decades of on the water experience, research and development.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- The smooth back face and thinner edges allow for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke.
- The dihedral shape directs water to evenly flow off each side of the blade for smooth and stable forward strokes.
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
- To keep your Smart-View Ferrule working properly, after each use take the paddle apart and rinse both parts of the ferrule thoroughly with fresh water. Store the two parts of the paddle with the blades up. And NEVER use a lubricant on the ferrule; that will collect debris.
- The Ovation's mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- The custom drip rings keep water where it should be, away from you.
- Small diameter shafts are available and recommended for paddlers whose hand (from the base of the palm to the tip of the middle finger) measures 6 1/2" or smaller.
- Includes an embroidered pile carry bag for protecting this unique paddle.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Dichloromethane, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BpA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Blade Material:||Carbon, foam core|
|Blade Size:||16.5 cm W x 52 cm L (6.5" W x 20.5" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||643 sq cm / 99.7 sq in|
|Shaft Shape:||Straight or Bent|
|Feather:||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees|
|Breakdown:||Yes - 2 pieces|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Weight:||Straight Shaft is 18.5 oz (521 g)|
|Weight:||Bent Shaft is 20.5 oz (577 g)|