- 30° blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Premium fiberglass blade and shaft construction provides lightweight responsiveness and durability.
- With a more pronounced tip and more surface area above the center of the blade, this mid-sized design is optimized for a better forward stroke.
- Balanced blade design is smooth and powerful from catch to release.
- The four-piece Sherpa breaks down to easily packable sizes for a back-up or travel paddle.
- The center ferrule (joint) is a traditional stainless steel button system and the shaft to paddle joint is a stainless steel button system for an easy secure fit.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BpA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
- Adjustable and break-apart ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.
|Weight:||1155g / 40.75 oz|
|Longest Piece:||194 cm - 23 7/8"; 197 cm - 24 1/4"; 200 cm - 24 13/16"|
|Blade Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
|Blade Size:||19.5 cm W x 46 cm L (7.7" W x 18" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||680 sq cm / 105.4 sq in|
|Shaft Material:||Fiberglass/carbon blend|
|Breakdown:||Yes - 4 pieces|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||No|