Werner Sherpa Carbon Paddle
Item: 75702.01 | Product Details »
- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft option positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- Carbon fiber blade gives you the lightest swing weight while providing outstanding durability.
- The Sherpa's mid-size blades are great for all around river running.
- Balanced blade design is smooth and powerful from catch to release.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BpA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Blade Material:||Carbon fiber|
|Blade Size:||19.5 cm W x 46 cm L (7.7" W x 18.1" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||680 sq cm / 105 sq in|
|Shaft Material:||Straight Shaft is Fiberglass, Bent Shaft is Carbon|
|Shaft Shape:||Straight or Bent|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||No|
|Weight:||Straight Shaft is 33.5 oz (950 g)|
|Weight:||Bent Shaft is 36 oz (1021 g)|