- With an increased blade-to-shaft offset, this blade-forward design gives a more powerful catch and a more vertical angle through the power phase.
- The aggressive blade dihedral decreases flutter to ensure stable, powerful forward strokes in turbulent whitewater.
- The blade is totally designed for the conditions: Longer (49 cm), symmetrical for more surface area in the water in the vertical racing stroke, and with a subtle scoop for more purchase.
- Because you still hit rocks when you go fast, Dynel® edging is highly abrasion and impact resistant.
- The Carbon Straight shaft or Neutral Bent shaft and advanced blade design have been optimized for low weight, maximum strength and a comfortable flex.
- The Odachi has been built in collaboration between Werner's engineers and some of the best racers in the world. If racing is your bag, you can't go wrong with the Odachi.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BpA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Blade Material:||Carbon, foam core|
|Blade Size:||20.5 cm W x 49 cm L (8.1" W x 19.3" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||735 sq cm / 114 sq in|
|Shaft Shape:||Straight or Bent|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||No|
|Weight:||Straight Shaft is 30.5 oz (867 g)|
|Weight:||Bent Shaft is 36 oz (1022 g)|