Werner Strike Paddle
Item: 75729.01 | Product Details »
- Increased blade to shaft offset for more verticality through the power phase.
- High-impact, fiberglass blades provide Werner's legendary reliability.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up durability.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers and women.
- Small diameter shafts are available and recommended for paddlers whose hand (from the base of the palm to the tip of the middle finger) measures 6 1/2" or smaller.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BpA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Blade Size:||19.5 cm W x 46.5 cm L (7.7" W x 18.3" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||685 sq cm / 106.2 sq in|
|Shaft Material:||Straight Shaft is Fiberglass, Bent Shaft is Carbon|
|Shaft Shape:||Straight or Bent|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Weight:||Straight Shaft is 34.75 oz (985 g)|
|Weight:||Bent Shaft is 37.25 oz (1056 g)|