- Werner's Family Adjustable paddles can fit the entire family. Using the simple, user-friendly LeverLock® Adjustment System, the Thrive 95 fits paddlers within a 16" height range from 4'10" to 6'2".
- The innovated slender, rectangular blade shape results in high cadence with less fatigue, making it easier on the body with a more gentle catch.
- The 3-piece Travel Paddle breaks down to fit in the travel bag of your inflatable SUP or in your suitcase to carry along to wherever the roads may lead.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a Werner core philosophy.
- 10 degree blade-to-shaft offset is the best compromise for forward paddling and bracing, perfect for the paddler who does a bit of everything, from touring to surfing, fishing to fitness.
- Werner's high-impact ABS plastic palm grip is shaped for all-day comfort without sacrificing paddle control.
- The "Tweener" size shaft has a diameter between Werner's Small and Standard shaft, which is designed to fit a variety of hand sizes, the perfect compliment to the Family Adjustable system.
- Adjustable ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.
- Individual pieces of this paddle may not float when unassembled. Avoid dropping parts into the water.
|Adjustable:||Ranges from 68" to 84", easily fitting someone 4'10" to 6'2"|
|Blade Size:||17.78 cm W x 47.63 cm L (7" W x 18.75" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||613 sq cm / 95 sq in|
|Breakdown:||Yes - 3 pieces|
|Weight:||is 28.25 oz (801 g)|