- Werner's Family Adjustable paddles can fit the entire family. Using the simple, user-friendly LeverLock® Adjustment System, the Vibe fits paddlers within a 16" height range from 4'10" to 6'2".
- The 3-piece Travel Paddle breaks down to fit in the travel bag of your inflatable SUP or in your suitcase to carry along to wherever the roads may lead. Longest section is 35".
- Paddle length instructions are printed on the shaft to make it easy to choose the perfect height.
- 10 degree blade-to-shaft offset is the best compromise for forward paddling and bracing, perfect for the paddler who does a bit of everything, from touring to surfing, fishing to fitness.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a Werner core philosophy.
- The innovated slender, rectangular blade shape results in high cadence with less fatigue, making it easier on the body with a more gentle catch.
- Injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant, with a light swing weight for the value, while maintaining the same design elements as more advanced paddles.
- The "Tweener" size shaft has a diameter between Werner's Small and Standard shaft, which is designed to fit a variety of hand sizes, the perfect compliment to the Family Adjustable system.
- Fiberglass shaft offers an even lighter weight stroke for long days on the water.
- Werner's high-impact ABS plastic palm grip is shaped for all-day comfort without sacrificing paddle control.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BpA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.This product can expose you to Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
- Adjustable ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.
- Individual pieces of this paddle may not float when unassembled. Avoid dropping parts into the water.
|Blade Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced injection-molded plastic|
|Blade Size:||18.42 cm W x 48.26 cm L (7.25" W x 19" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||645 sq cm / 100 sq in|
|Breakdown:||Yes - 3 pieces|
|Weight:||is 31.5 oz (893 g)|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Vapor PFD - Closeout