- Its quiet entry into the water makes the Razor especially popular with fishermen.
- The carbon fiber skin is rated for sharp impacts, reducing overall cracking and chipping.
- The urethane edge protector wraps around the perimeter to guard against nicks, chips and "shark bites."
- Dynel edging molded into the blade further reinforces the edges.
- A strong but lightweight urethane core backs the carbon fiber skin.
- The Cataract Razor Blade weighs just over 2.5 lbs., helping reduce rower fatigue, and it floats.
- The convenient push button locks the 1 5/8" diameter shank of the blade in Cataract, Carlisle and 1 7/8" OD Sawyer shafts, allowing quick, no-tool interchangeability.
|Blade Material:||Carbon fiber covering a molded urethane core|
|Blade Size:||7" W x 27" L|