- Shaft lengths are listed as the final length, which will include the approximately 19 1/2" long blade you choose (sold separately). For a list of ACTUAL shaft lengths, please look in the Specs section.
- These shafts have an innovative feature. The end of the handle is notched. Placing your thumb in the notch lets you know the orientation of the blade without taking your eyes off the path ahead.
- Uses the same filament-wound carbon-fiber and fiberglass composite lay-up as the larger diameter Cataract shafts.
- Includes 14" long rope wrap section for quiet rowing.
- The included rubber stopper lets you easily position the shaft in the oarlock for the preferred stroke angle.
- The shaft flexes like wood, but is much lighter, much stronger, and is very low maintenance.
- The release button on the two-piece shaft fits flush for a smooth, no-snag surface.
- Rubber-cushioned grip for comfortable rowing control.
- The shaft accepts the Mini Cutthroat and Mini Magnum blades. These blades float.
- The KBO is not a replacement for the larger oars (SGG, SGX, X-Wound). With its smaller shaft and blade, this oar is perfect for small boats and milder water, especially if portability and compact size is important to you.
|Weight (ea):||7.5' = about 2.3 lbs.|
|Shaft Material:||Glass/carbon/epoxy composite|
|Shaft Diameter:||1 3/8"|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Chinook Fishing PFD - Closeout