Ultra-responsive with optimal flex, the Cataract Streamlite™ Oar Shaft with Rope Wrap will have you navigating the river like a steelhead. Using the right balance of carbon fiber and fiberglass composite, Streamlite lets your oars do the flexing and not your muscles.
Note: Shaft lengths are listed as the final length, which will include the approximately 27" long blade you choose (sold separately). For a list of ACTUAL shaft lengths, please see the Specs section.
- The Streamlite is made of strong fiberglass/carbon fiber for a lightweight swing with amazing flex.
- Same construction and unrivaled power transfer of all Cataract Oars, while shedding half a pound in overall weight.
- The lightweight Streamlite was designed for fishermen, reducing fatigue for the rower who's on the sticks all-day long keeping casters in the best places for success. For purely whitewater boating choose one of the other great Cataract oar shafts.
- Stocked with rope wrap to protect the shaft from the oarlocks and give you a quieter, snug rowing experience.
- Features a tough, clear gloss finish to protect the oars from scratches, dings and harmful UV rays.
- Compatible with Cataract™, Cutthroat™, Magnum II™ and
Streamlite blade. For the best in weight savings, we recommend the Streamlite blade.
- The end of the handle is notched. Placing your thumb in the notch lets you know the orientation of the blade without taking your eyes off the path ahead.