Cataracts lightest blade yet, the Streamlite™ oar blade shares the same asymmetric, water-hugging shape Cutthroat rowers love for shallow water while shedding excess weight and maintaining all the muscle for ultimate performance. Whether you're running Class V or fishing your local river, the Streamlite will keep you rowing long after everyone else turns in for the day.
- Weighing in at only 2.5 pounds, it's a half-pound lighter than the Cutthroat Blade and one of the lightest blades on the market.
- Measuring 8.5" wide and 27.5" long, the Streamlite is shaped to put more of the blade's surface area underwater.
- The asymmetrical shape is especially popular with fishermen maneuvering in late-season streams.
- Grooved blade insert prevents silt buildup inside the oar shaft and makes removal easy.
- The convenient push button locks the 1 5/8" diameter shank of the blade in Cataract, Carlisle and 1 7/8" OD Sawyer shafts, allowing quick, no-tool interchangeability.
- Built tough for Cataract Oars SGG™, SGX™, X Wound™ and Streamlite™ shafts.
- And like all Cataract blades, the Streamlite floats!