- Proper air pressure gives your inflatable its best performance and protects it from damage caused by over-inflation.
- As the gauge comes it works on all Leafield and military valves.
- By adding the Kwik Check Adapter Tip, Item # 80084.01, you can use the gauge on Halkey-Roberts, Summit and similar valves. Extend the screw in the base of the gauge to sufficiently depress the valve stem on these valves.
- Gauge reads from 0-15 psi, in hundredths of a psi.
- Powered by two easily-replaceable AAA batteries (not included).
- Backlit display and large digital numerals make the gauge easy to read in all lighting conditions.
- The gauge is not waterproof; protect it from immersion.
- Soft rubber housing protects against impact from drops and rough transportation.
- Also reads in KPa, Bar and Kgf/cm2.
- NRS has found this gauge works well with Energizer batteries. Other batteries may have a smaller positive terminal nub which does not make the proper contact to function correctly.
|Dimensions:||2 7/8" diameter x 1 1/4" thick x 4 5/8" long|