Whether you're searching for big thrills, big fish or multiday miles this custom 14' NRS E-139D Dodger XL is your boat. The bow's diminishing-tube design creates a splashy, wave-punching ride and the slightly lower non-diminishing stern makes a great perch for a paddle captain. Rowing or paddling, this is one artful Dodger!
- Modeled after the original Riken design, 19" side tubes taper to 17.5" at the bow.
- Tapered "diminishing" tubes provide more interior room, increased splash, easier paddling and excellent wave-punching ability.
- Lower rocker provides a splashy, fun ride and a larger sight picture for the fisherman.
- The seven end-panel design of our diminishing tube rafts opens up more room, in this custom, in the bow of the boat. However, if you want to maximize frame length, you can safely run frame side rails out partway onto the first up-kick panels.
In Specs we give you both Flat Area Length and Maximum Frame Length measurements.
- With all three thwarts installed, easily take on 8-9 paddlers.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Full-coverage HD40 floor armor on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 2" D-rings and 6 handles make rigging and launching this custom E-139D a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy, trouble-free inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial.