NRS Outlaw II Inflatable Kayak
Item: 86034.02 | Product Details »
Adjustable thwart attachment close-up.
- 44 ounce/1000 denier PVC-coated polyester material repels abrasion and slides over rocks with ease.
- The PVC-coated drop-stitch floor inflates to a rock hard 8-10 psi for superior wave-punching performance.
- 39" width gives you extra stability when the water gets rough.
- The rigid, drop-stitch floor and extra width combine to deliver a craft that's stable enough for beginners while keeping adrenaline junkies amped.
- An 18" rocker height helps the Outlaw climb over waves, while 10.5" tubes and a 4" self-bailing floor provide plenty of flotation.
- The inflatable thwart seats secure to drain holes in the floor, allowing you to place them just where you want them.
- Two stainless steel D-rings let you secure water bottles and other gear.
- Bow and stern handles make the Outlaw easy to carry while also providing extra tie-down points for gear.
- Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- 3-year retail warranty, 1-year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Number of Air Chambers:||5|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC Drop-Stitch|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||44/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||44/1000|
|Number of D-rings:||4|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||18"|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|