- This is our most versatile all-around board for fitness paddling, touring, or light river running.
- The Imperial features our proprietary Axis Technology. Axis, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up.
- Inflates to a rock-hard 15 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then rolls up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- With 209 liters of air volume, the 4-inch-thick Imperial provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 220 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you're riding.
- Heavy-duty PVC construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- The diamond-textured foam deck pad gives you a comfortable non-slip surface.
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impacts without breaking. (9" fin is stiffer ABS plastic.)
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying.
- Webbing handles up front and on the tail help you hold onto the board during a swim.
- Six stainless D-rings give you lots of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, and a backpack for transporting the board.
- There's always room in your home or car for an inflatable SUP from NRS. Throw it on your back, in the car or on an airplane, and you're on your way to your next adventure.
- 3-year retail warranty, 1-year commercial.
- Repair kit included.
|Dimensions:||10' 6" L x 32" W x 4" D|
|Paddler Size Range:||80-220 lbs.|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|