- Designed specifically for adventure touring, the Adventurer SUP combines a sleek 12'6" shape with a rugged system of D-rings for rigging your gear.
- 6" thickness gives you the air volume you need to efficiently take you and your gear on your next adventure.
- The Adventurer features our proprietary Axis Technology. Axis, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up.
- Six stainless D-rings give you lots of options for attaching gear and a leash. Bungee lacing up front makes rigging easy.
- 5" and 9" removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you're riding.
- With 342 liters of air volume, the 6-inch-thick Adventurer provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 260 pounds.
- Heavy-duty PVC construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- The diamond-textured foam deck pad gives you a comfortable non-slip surface.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying.
- Webbing handles up front and on the tail help you hold onto the board during a swim.
- Includes a a high pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, and a backpack for transporting the board.
- Inflates to a rock-hard 15 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then rolls up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- There's always room in your home or car for an inflatable SUP from NRS. Throw it on your back, in the car or on an airplane, and you're on your way to your next adventure.
- 3-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
- Repair kit included.
Explore, escape, enjoy. The Adventurer SUP gives you the freedom to paddle as far as you want, as fast as you want, wherever your imagination takes you—whether cruising urban waterways, ripping a fast downwinder or launching on a multiday expedition. 12'6" long and 30" wide, the Adventurer combines speed, stability and carrying capacity with the portability and convenience only an inflatable can deliver. Six stainless steel D-rings let you secure gear and supplies for a day or a weekend, while our exclusive Axis Technology adds stiffness for increased efficiency.
Proper inflation is key to getting the best performance from your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to operate the valve and how to use a pressure gauge to ensure the board reaches, but does not exceed, optimal pressure as you pump.
Removable, interchangeable fins add versatility and convenience to your NRS inflatable SUP board. You can select your fin setup to suit whatever kind of paddling you want to do, from ocean surfing to fitness touring to river running. Installing the fins on your stand up paddleboard is quick and easy. Just follow these simple instructions.
One of the advantages of inflatable SUP boards is that they're easy to transport to and from the water. Following these simple suggestions will ensure that your board always makes it where you're going safe and sound.
Inflatable SUP boards are fun to paddle, easy to store and simple to transport. However, it's important to know how to properly fold your inflatable SUP so that the fin plates aren't damaged from bending. In this Quick Tips video, we show you the best way to fold your board for transport and storage.
Proper cleaning and maintenance will help prolong the life of your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to wash your SUP, protect it from UV light and repair common valve problems from the experts at NRS.
|Paddler Size:||up to 260 lbs.|
|Dimensions:||12' 6" L x 30.5" W x 6" D|
|Carry Dimensions:||33" L x 14" W x 10" D|
|Deck Surface:||86" L x 27" W - Grippy Foam Pad|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|