- Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- The Thrive SUP features our proprietary Axis Technology™. Axis, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Inflatable SUP boards add versatility to your adventures. So roll the Thrive, toss it in your rig and fly, sail, or drive to your next paddling destination.
- With 222 liters of air volume, the 5-inch-thick Thrive 9'10" provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 180 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- We added a sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying and two handles on the front to aid you during an unexpected swim.
- Hook the included shoulder strap to the two webbing loops on the board's sidewall to help carry your inflated SUP to the water over your shoulder.
- Six stainless D-rings give you plenty of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, travel pack and repair kit.
- 3 year retail warranty, 1 year commercial.
The NRS Thrive series disproves the theory that no single SUP board can do several things well. It's the perfect all-around shape for paddlers looking to mix it up with touring, fitness paddling, and light river running.
Proper inflation is key to getting the best performance from your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to operate the valve and how to use a pressure gauge to ensure the board reaches, but does not exceed, optimal pressure as you pump.
Removable, interchangeable fins add versatility and convenience to your NRS inflatable SUP board. You can select your fin setup to suit whatever kind of paddling you want to do, from ocean surfing to fitness touring to river running. Installing the fins on your stand up paddleboard is quick and easy. Just follow these simple instructions.
One of the advantages of inflatable SUP boards is that they're easy to transport to and from the water. Following these simple suggestions will ensure that your board always makes it where you're going safe and sound.
Inflatable SUP boards are fun to paddle, easy to store and simple to transport. However, it's important to know how to properly fold your inflatable SUP so that the fin plates aren't damaged from bending. In this Quick Tips video, we show you the best way to fold your board for transport and storage.
Proper cleaning and maintenance will help prolong the life of your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to wash your SUP, protect it from UV light and repair common valve problems from the experts at NRS.
When folding your deflated SUP board for transport or storage, it is very important to keep the fin plates flat. Folding the fin plates will deform them, making it impossible to insert your fins. Here on the product page, watch the video "Quick Tips | How to Fold a SUP Board" for a demonstration.
|Dimensions:||9' 10" L x 30" W x 5" D|
|Paddler Size Range:||90-180 lbs.|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - D7|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|