NRS Whip 7'8" Inflatable SUP Board - Closeout
Item: 86132.01 | Product Details »
- Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Inflatable SUP boards add versatility to your adventures. So fold up the Whip, toss it in your rig and flip a coin to decide your next paddling destination.
- With 189 liters of air volume, the 5-inch-thick Whip 7'8" provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 160 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- We added a sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying and two handles on the front to aid you during an unexpected swim.
- One stainless D-ring gives you a spot to attach your leash.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, travel pack and repair kit.
- 3 year retail warranty, 1 year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
When folding your deflated SUP board for transport or storage, it is very important to keep the fin plates flat. Folding the fin plates will deform them, making it impossible to insert your fins. Here on the product page, watch the video "Quick Tips | How to Fold a SUP Board" for a demonstration.
|Dimensions:||7' 8" L x 33" W x 5" D|
|Paddler Size Range:||90-160 lbs.|
|Number of D-rings:||1|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - D7|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Ninja PFD