- Five-panel symmetrical raft construction with four tube air chambers.
- The Select Eastern Star is double wrapped with 1000 denier PVC on the bottom and 1000 denier top wear patches.
- The overlap seam construction with 400 denier seam tape includes heat-welded inner seams and hand glued outer seams to ensure better air retention, optimal strength and unmatched durability.
- A 6" drop-stitch floor bladder provides unbeatable stability and is protected in a pocket constructed of 4000 denier PVC on the bottom and 1000 denier PVC on top.
- Easy, zippered access to the floor bladder is hidden under the stern thwart.
- Features three removable 12" diameter thwarts with Quik-E attachment system.
- Two reinforced nylon handles makes hauling the raft easier.
- Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- 12 double reinforced 2" stainless steel d-rings for tying gear.
- Self-bailing floor.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Number of Thwarts:||3|
|Number of Air Chambers:||7|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||39/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||62/4000|
|Weight/Denier of Wear Patch Material:||39/1000|
|Bottom Wear Patch:||1mm TPU|
|Number of D-rings:||12|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||32"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||54"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||70"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|