Star Lightning Bug Self-Bailing Raft - Closeout
| Q&A (3)
Item: 86215.01 | Product Details »
- Self-bailing bugs are Star's most popular boat for commercial fishing guides and multi-day trippers looking for high capacity with low maintenance.
- Symmetrical diminishing tube construction and a 12" raised 4000 denier PVC floor let only the side tubes touch the water, resulting in increased speed, unmatched tracking and easy rowing.
- The Bug Series' unique tube and raised floor design creates cataraft-like stability, making it harder to side flip.
- The suspended self-bailing floor supports the weight of anglers and paddlers. And since it does not hold air, it requires virtually no maintenance.
- The overlap seam construction with 400 denier seam tape includes heat-welded inner seams and hand glued outer seams to ensure better air retention, optimal strength and unmatched durability.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Features two removable 11" diameter thwarts with Quik-E attachment system.
- Two double reinforced nylon handles, six reinforced 2" stainless steel d-rings and two reinforced 1.3" stainless steel d-rings.
- Whether paddled with a small crew or rigged with a NRS frame, the Lightning Bug won't disappoint.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||39/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||62/4000|
|Weight/Denier of Wear Patch Material:||39/1000|
|Bottom Wear Patch:||1mm TPU|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||22"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||48"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||80"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|