STAR Sport Bug 12.5 Self-Bailing Raft - Closeout
Item: 86218.01 | Product Details »
- The Sport Bug 12.5 is best suited for flat water and lakes and used with a motor.
- Tubes constructed with 1000 denier PVC combines with a 4000 denier floor for maximum durability.
- Floor is raised to the centerline of the oversized tubes to reduce drag and enhance performance.
- The overlap seam construction with 400 denier seam tape includes heat-welded inner seams and hand glued outer seams to ensure better air retention, optimal strength and unmatched durability.
- Removable thwarts make the Sport Bug super versatile, easily allowing your paddle raft to become a passenger boat or transform it into a gear rig.
- The transom is compatible with the use of a long-shaft outboard motor up to 25 horsepower.
- Attached oar locks support small-shaft oars that can be used as backup propulsion if the motor gives out or you run out of gas.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Features two removable 13" diameter thwarts with Quik-E attachment system.
- Features five double reinforced nylon handles and three reinforced 2" stainless steel d-rings.
- Self-Bailing floor.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||48/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||62/4000|
|Weight/Denier of Wear Patch Material:||39/1000|
|Bottom Wear Patch:||1mm TPU|
|Number of D-rings:||3|
|Number of Handles:||5|
|Center Compartment Width:||27"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||54"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||99"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|