STAR Outlaw 150 Self-Bailing Raft
Item: 86228.02 | Product Details »
- Designed for maximum load capacity, the Outlaw 150's shape gives you great big-water stability, and can easily carry gear for 2-4 people on a multi-day trip.
- The BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts for endless adjustability. Remove all the thwarts and add a frame for hauling gear or add the included third thwart to increase the paddler capacity to 11.
- A 4" thick drop-stitch floor bladder provides unbeatable stability and is protected in a pocket constructed of 4000 denier PVC on the bottom and 1000 denier PVC on top.
- Easy, zippered access to the floor bladder is hidden under the stern thwart.
- Burly 48 ounce/2000 denier tube material and 62 ounce/4000 denier floor delivers maximum durability season after season.
- A high-pressure pump is recommended to reach maximum rigidity in the floor insert for optimal performance.
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes and extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes protect against abrasion and wear.
- 12 stainless steel 2" D-rings give plenty of tie-down points for frame and gear and four handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main-tube air chambers keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor insert.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||52/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||52/2000|
|Bottom Wear Patch:||68/4000|
|Number of D-rings:||12|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Center Compartment Width:||43"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||66"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||94"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|