- The big brother to the STAR Challenger, the 12'6" Rival has the deck space and air volume to carry any angler plus all the gear and tackle you could want.
- The spacious 6"-thick deck inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi so you can you can sit, stand, paddle and cast like a pro.
- 9" inflatable side tubes act like outriggers to provide outstanding stability and improve tracking.
- A comfortable aluminum-framed suspended-mesh seat puts you in the optimal position for paddling, casting and sighting fish. Seat back folds down for easier transport.
- Five Scotty® Mount Bases provide attachment points for rod holders, fish finders, anchor locks and more.
- A screened drain port under the seat drains away water from the deck.
- Daisy Chain rigging in the bow and stern give you nearly unlimited options for rigging your tackle crate, cooler and other gear.
- A skeg plate and fin in the stern further enhances tracking.
- Removable seat quickly attaches to D-rings with included straps.
- STAR inflatable kayaks are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Includes folding-back fishing seat, 1 All-Water fin, carry bag, pump and repair kit.
- 3-year retail warranty, 2-year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Number of Air Chambers:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||30/1000|
|Number of D-rings:||4|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||20"|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 2 Years Commercial|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS HydroSkin 2.0 Forecast Gloves