- At 15' long, the Paragon Tandem has plenty of room for a paddling partner or load it down with gear for an overnighter.
- The Paragon's unique rigid keel inserts in the bow and stern provide outstanding tracking and stability.
- A high-pressure drop-stitch insert on the self-bailing floor gives the boat the rigidity of a hard-shell kayak.
- Two, removable high-back kayak seats can be placed where you want them and provide excellent back support.
- Stash gear under the bow and stern splash covers to protect it from choppy water and use the bungee deck rigging to quickly access essentials.
- Stern fin plate, with included fin, contributes additional tracking efficiency when needed.
- STAR inflatable kayaks are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Includes high-back kayak seat, carry bag, pump, 1 All-Water fin, and repair kit.
- 3-year retail warranty, 2-year commercial.
|Number of Air Chambers:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||44/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||44/1000|
|Number of D-rings:||14|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||16"|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 2 Years Commercial|