- The unique 4-chamber design puts a stub of each inner AIREcell urethane bladder halfway through the raised cross tubes for increased hull rigidity.
- The rugged mesh floor is conveniently already laced-in for you and has built-in foot cups for paddler security in the big stuff.
- The center section of the floor has a zippered pocket with a removable 1" thick pad of ethafoam to cushion your knee when kneeling.
- Two combo D-ring/handles on each end allow two boaters to easily pick the Sabertooth up and carry it to the water.
- While the Sabertooth is a real tiger in the big stuff it can also be a kitty cat for a fun family float with the kids and Fido.
- Six stainless steel D-rings on the outsides of the tubes let you anchor a simple NRS rowing frame for a change-up type of adventure.
- There are also D-rings on the tips of the tubes for attaching a shore tie-up rope and emergency grab straps.
- 12'10" in length, 5'8.5" in width, 20.5" tubes, wave-conquering 29" rise on the tube tips and only 74 pounds in weight.
- Two rigid cross tubes and one included repositionable thwart provide multiple seating options.
- And you get the AIRE 10-year no-fault warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Number of Thwarts:||3|
|Number of Air Chambers:||5|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - D7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||37/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||37/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||10|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Center Compartment Width:||27.5"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|