USED NRS Heron Fishing Inflatable SUP Board - Closeout
Item: 87499.59 | Product Details »
- Dual 7" diameter side chambers act like outriggers to make the NRS Heron SUP Board an incredibly stable platform for fishing. Move around the board with ease to make pinpoint presentations and to land hard-fighting fish.
- The drop-stitch material in the center of the board inflates to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Those 7" diameter side chambers, that provide so much stability, are not drop-stitch, so only inflate them to a maximum of 5 psi. Inflate the drop-stitch section before inflating these side chambers.
- Removable, interchangeable fins (sold separately, item #86101.02) let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Inflatable SUP boards add versatility to your adventures. So fold up the Heron, chuck it in your rig and sneak to the fishing hole your buddies can't access in a john boat.
- With 364 liters of air volume and the 5-inch-thick deck with 7-inch-thick outrigger side chambers, the Heron SUP provides optimal performance and stability for anglers up to 300 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- We added a sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying and one handle on the front to aid you during an unexpected swim.
- Six stainless D-rings give you plenty of options for attaching gear, a leash, or customizing the bungee rigging.
- We also give you three RAM™ accessory mounts, bungee deck rigging up front, and infinitely adjustable rigging on the back for securing your cooler, tackle bag or milk crate.
- 1 year retail warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
- When folding your deflated SUP board for transport or storage, it is very important to keep the fin plates flat. Folding the fin plates will deform them, making it impossible to insert your fins. Here on the product page, watch the video "Quick Tips | How to Fold a SUP Board" for a demonstration.
|Dimensions:||11' 0" L x 39" W x 7" D|
|Paddler Size Range:||100-300 lbs.|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - D7|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Chinook Fishing PFD - Closeout