- Specifics about this item: This raft is in like-new condition. It has only been transported to, and demonstrated for, prospective customers.
- Symmetrical diminishing tube construction creates a shorter waterline, making turning easier.
- Designed for livery outfitters in hot climates, the Texas Bug features two Leafield™ A6 air-release valves on the outer tubes to prevent over inflation.
- The overlap seam construction with 400 denier seam tape includes heat-welded inner seams and hand glued outer seams to ensure better air retention, optimal strength and unmatched durability.
- The 4000 denier floor is raised 5" to avoid contact with the water, making the Texas Bug track like a cataraft.
- Features two non-removable 12" thwarts.
- Two double reinforced nylon handles and six reinforced 2" stainless steel d-rings.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Standard floor.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield C7 + 2 Leafield A6 air-release valves in outer tubes|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||39/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||62/4000|
|Bottom Wear Patch:||1mm TPU|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||28"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||48"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||50"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|