Blemished STAR Water Bug II Standard Floor Raft - Closeout
| Q&A (2)
Item: 87711.01 | Product Details »
- These new STAR Water Bug II rafts were custom built with a slight twist to the front tube panels. This imperfection will not at all affect performance. Additionally, these rafts feature removable thwarts and a number patch on the side stern pannels.
- Symmetrical diminishing tube construction creates a shorter waterline, making turning easier.
- The 4000 denier floor is raised 5" to avoid contact with the water, making the Water Bug II track like a cataraft.
- The overlap seam construction with 400 denier seam tape includes heat-welded inner seams and hand glued outer seams to ensure better air retention, optimal strength and unmatched durability.
- Features two removable 14" thwarts.
- Two double reinforced nylon handles and six reinforced 2" stainless steel d-rings.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Standard floor.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||39/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||62/4000|
|Bottom Wear Patch:||1mm TPU|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||32"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||54"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||77"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|