- This lightweight frame, only 74 pounds, matched up with a set of sporty cat tubes gives you a package that dances across the water.
- Whether you're running exciting day stretches or packing for multiday trips, the Sport Cat Frame fills the bill.
- It's an excellent choice for smaller-diameter cat tubes, such as the AIRE Ocelot.
- The drop side rails sit 5.5" (center-to-center of the rails) below the top side rails to provide proper distance from inside D-rings for frame tiedown.
- The drop rails extend to the ends of the top side rails so other cross members can be located just where you want them.
- Since the drop rails can be adjusted for width, with most smaller diameter cataraft tubes you can get about the same internal cargo capacity you'd have with a 72" yoke-style frame.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Frame includes: Two Side Rails, two Sport Cat Drop Side Rails, three Cross Bars, Seat Bar, Deluxe Foot Bar, High-Back Drain-Hole Seat, 6" Oar Mounts, two 9' NRS Straps and four Strap Slides.
|Frame Type:||Cataraft Frames|
|Dimensions:||66" W x 88" L|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|