- Strap dry bags, ammo cans, tackle boxes, Pelican cases, anything you can think of, to your Side Rail Racks.
- The racks are made with an 8 inch by 3-, 4- or 6-foot piece of 3/4 inch high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic. The top surface has a ripple-patterned texture.
- The HDPE is connected to the side rails with two hot-forged aluminum pegs. The pegs are attached with countersunk carriage bolts.
- The Side Rail Racks do not interfere with Oar Mounts or frame cross members.
- The Rack will lay on top of cross bars, foot bars and seat bars. When supported by cross members they make great walking surfaces.
- The HDPE material is super durable in the water environment and requires no ongoing maintenance.
|3' Rack||18"||7 7/8"||9 3/4"|
|4' Rack||30"||7 7/8"||9 3/4"|
|6' Rack||54"||7 7/8"||9 3/4"|