- Full-size, high-angle blades are ideal for well conditioned paddlers who want to get the most out of every stroke.
- Curved dihedral blade face reduces "flutter" and enhances maneuverability, helping you smoothly link strokes.
- Premium fiberglass blade and carbon shaft construction provides lightweight responsiveness and durability.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft option positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- The Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BpA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
- Adjustable ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.
|Blade Size:||20.25 cm W x 49 cm L (7.9" W x 19.3" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||721 sq cm / 111.8 sq in|
|Shaft Material:||Fiberglass/carbon blend|
|Shaft Shape:||Straight or Bent|
|Feather:||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees|
|Breakdown:||Yes - 2 pieces|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||No|
|Weight:||Straight Shaft is 29.25 oz (827 g)|
|Weight:||Bent Shaft is 31.5 oz (891 g)|