- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft option positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- Premium fiberglass blade provides lightweight responsiveness and durability.
- Smaller blades allow for a faster cadence to help you hit those must-make moves.
- Down-turned blades enter the water sooner for more initial power and won't get in your way for freestyle moves.
- Small diameter shafts are available and recommended for paddlers whose hand (from the base of the palm to the tip of the middle finger) measures 6 1/2" or smaller.
|Blade Size:||20.25 cm W x 45 cm L (7.9" W x 17.7" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||647 sq cm / 100 sq in|
|Shaft Material:||Straight Shaft is Fiberglass, Bent Shaft is Carbon|
|Shaft Shape:||Straight or Bent|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Weight:||Straight Shaft is 32.5 oz (921 g)|
|Weight:||Bent Shaft is 35 oz (992 g)|