- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Premium fiberglass blade provides lightweight responsiveness and durability.
- The Sherpa's mid-size blades are great for all around river running.
- Balanced blade design is smooth and powerful from catch to release.
- Small diameter shafts are available and recommended for paddlers whose hand (from the base of the palm to the tip of the middle finger) measures 6 1/2" or smaller.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BpA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Blade Size:||19.5 cm W x 46 cm L (7.7" W x 18.1" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||680 sq cm / 105 sq in|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Weight:||Straight Shaft is 34.75 oz (985 g)|