- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft option positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Impact Resistant Kevlar™ and a double layer of Dynel™ edging adds durability.
- The Stikine's mid-size blades are great for all around river running.
- Balanced blade design is smooth and powerful from catch to release.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BpA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Blade Material:||Carbon, foam core|
|Blade Size:||19 cm W x 46 cm L (7.5" W x 18" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||680 sq cm / 105 sq in|
|Shaft Material:||Straight Shaft is Fiberglass, Bent Shaft is Carbon|
|Shaft Shape:||Straight or Bent|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||No|
|Weight:||Straight Shaft is 34.25 oz (971 g)|
|Weight:||Bent Shaft is 36.75 oz (1042 g)|